CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jason's New Bike

We'll I never thought the day would come but Jason is brining home a new Harley Davidson tomorrow.  He is so excited.  We just wish it wasn't raining but thank god he only has to drive about fifteen minutes away.  We've been spending the past week trying to get everything in order and make sure tomorrow goes smoothly so I'm (we're) exhausted.  Unfortunately we have to be there to pick it up at 8am (bright and early)!  Kayla will have no problem waking up and she'll be the only one in a happy mood.  Jason and I will be half asleep.  But after a trip to Dunkin Donuts I think we will be okay.  Anyways, I will have pictures up tomorrow of the new addition.  Hope everyone is staying dry this week!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

That sounds very exciting! Maybe it won't rain the whole time...